Wednesday, November 14, 2012

On the Up'n'Up!

I write this post without caffeine. Haaaa disaster ahead?

So cool news: one of my teachers wants me to go up a level because I'm not challenged where I am and I'm ahead of most of the class. I was like eh I don't know... but then again I haven't learned anything new in a month and a half... and she was like yeah, you should move up.

She's my oral exercises teacher, Francesca. She is going to talk to my main teacher, Carla, and we'll see how it goes. It's Carla's decision to make. Things look promising though because even though I got the best grade on the Midterm, I could have done better. I didn't think much of it until my academic advisor emailed me and said Carla contacted her and wanted to know if everything was ok. HA! I didn't tell her the truth which is I'm bored out of my mind and got the best grade with 6 hours of sleep and my eyes half closed. But I'm so intimidated by the level up. Francesca suggested just sitting in once to see how much I understand first and then we can talk about real moving. I like this idea.

Last night Suzanne and I had a dinner party for seven people in our tiny apartment. We thought we only had 6 people coming... and then we counted an hour before everyone showed up haha. It was great! Suzanne is a goddess in the kitchen. She made sangria, mac and cheese, cheesy breaded chicken and glazed carrots. O.m.g. Sooo full after. It was ridiculous. It was 6 Americans and our Norwegian friend Sigrid and a lot of booze and food. Aka a success?

No comments:

Post a Comment