Friday, October 26, 2012

Eurochocolate 2012: I'm Buying Chocolate In Bulk Because I Want to Support Local Perugian Businesses

I need to go grocery shopping. I'm munching on chocolate like it's carrots. But hey, it's Eurochocolate, or as I call it without even realizing it, CHOCOLATE FEST.

My barely week old cheese got moldy in my fridge. A WEEK? I feel like that's gotta be illegal. Or Suzanne is mad at me and painted blue spots on my cheese. How else is that even possible? It's provolone for heavens sake.

Do you know what Italians love?

Karaoke.

I went to this Italian pub by my house with my American friends Connor and Maura and my Italian friends Valerio e Chiara. So there's probably 30 people in a tiny room. The DJ claims he can't find ANY of the songs he requested. It's soooo hot. The mics don't work. But it don' mattah! Because as soon as a song and lyrics start playing, EVERYONE begins to screech heartily. Some of the lyrics might be wrong on the screen. But it's ok. Everyone makes up their own anyway.

My English is going. Please forgive all the typeos I'm making and not noticing.

My favorite part of the evening: Everyone knows all the words to Don't Look Back In Anger. Oasis <3



No comments:

Post a Comment