Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Why I Got Waaayy Too Excited about the Possibility of Purchasing A Snuggie...

My German friend Kim is really annoying. (See, Kim? This time I made it real clear if I was saying terrible things about you.)


In other news...

I AM SO COLD. I didn't bring anything warm. Did you know it's illegal to turn on your heat before November 1st? Yeah... That's why I have a cold (bad pun unintended) right now. Because it's illegal to be warm! As I waited for my coffee to brew, instead of bothering with putting a sweatshirt on and more pajamas... I just got dressed. T shirt, jeans, socks, sweater hoodie... and then I put my coat on. At the kitchen table.

Mom, will you please send my extra pants, sweaters and scarf? I feel like this:


But I don't have an awesome library and magical dancing servants to serve me in fear. Or build a big legal fire. Or a bunch of fur, come to think of it...

I would like soup but I have no idea where to even begin looking for a can of soup. I feel like that is also illegal in Italy.

BUT, I did order a down puffy jacket online today because it sounded like the best idea in the world. I now don't have fear of visiting colder countries :D How practical I am!

I really really really want to go to Cathleen's graduation at St. Andrews next month. I'm saving my school absences in preparation. Of course, it's going to take me 6-14 hours to fly there, depending on what flight I get... But the good news is I HAVE BIG PUFFY COAT SO ALL IS POSSIBLE.

And possibly a snuggie...

This weekend I'm going to San Marino with a girl from my class! We leave at the butt crack of dawn, (actually before the sun comes up. grrr) at 6:30 am on Sunday and come back in the late evening.

I was going to plan a last minute trip to Paris (oh la la how glamorous!) but I'm not very good at last minute. Even if I don't go to Paris this week or the next, I will still be thrilled that I had the opportunity to scramble for a "last minute trip to Paris."


No comments:

Post a Comment