Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pie of the Week: Humble. But At Least I have the Biebs.

Ah yes, Italy, I get it. I'm terrible at everything. Your language I butcher like it's my job. Your inhabitants I amuse with my many mistakes in stores, restaurants and doctor's offices. You know what? I HATE your crappy pharmacies. I would pay 50 bucks (or sorry, you use the Euro, so I guess that's what, 27 euro?!!) to just GO to a big Walgreens. I miss nail polish, cough drops and the general splendor of American toiletries. I miss being left alone in superstores instead of watched like a fat mouse by a eagled eyed rude saleslady in a tiny box which happens to sell things I need.

I miss you, America. Your grocery stores and pharmacies in particular. I miss how cheap you are. Don't be offended by my potentially offensive language.

I honestly don't believe people who dislike America have ever been there. It's great!!

So here I am MID-TIRADE. And I started playing "Baby" by Justin Bieber... and I feel better. Thank you, God, for the Biebs and his magical effect on my mood. Suzanne, I'm sorry I sang it to you when you probably would have preferred to listen silence. I also ate a bunch of cookies. And am drinking a beer. Things can't be that bad :D

Oh the Biebs. He makes me laugh. He's Pro-Life. Love it.

In other news, I decided to stay in B1 for the next three months... a decision that breaks my spirit. But it's a necessary evil. I have to also take a final on my birthday. Being 22 will be less awesome in that regard.

This entry lacks unity and style... but I figure some people would just appreciate an update...

Also, people, PLEASE EMAIL ME because sometimes it can get so boring and lonely over here. Yay time change. Don't forget your favorite Louisa....

No comments:

Post a Comment